We recently wrapped up a project for a client, Don’s Marine in Lodi Wisconsin. The owner contacted Reitz Internet about having the website redesigned, and having some functionality added to the site.
Established in 1936, Don’s Marine services and sells new and used boats, motors, and snowmobiles. Located just 2 miles from Lake Wisconsin and right off the Lodi snowmobile trail, it’s easily accessible and provides a one-stop convenience for all your needs!
Features of the new site:
- Updated logo
- Tested in all leading browsers on multiple devices and platforms
- Built with Concrete5
- Theme with multiple fully customizable layouts
- Multi-level drop-down menu
- Custom-built inventory management software, with:
- Ability to create inventory types with custom data fields
- Integrates with Concrete5′s file manager and content editor for adding photos and descriptions to inventory items
- Dynamically generated downloadable PDF product sheet for inventory products
- Filter and sort controls for displayed inventory items
- Ability for website visitors to search the inventory
- Email newsletter subscription and sending software, with customized email template and bounce processing
- Advanced statistics tracking software
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.